Capillary pipe Stainless
Capillary stainless pipes are characterized by corrosion resistance, mechanical strength, biological inertness and durability. High chemical resistance of such tube allows its use in aggressive environments. Complex alloyed alloys containing molybdenum, nickel, chromium, and silicon are most resistant. Depending on operating conditions, alloy grade with desired set of properties is selected.
Capillary tube production
Normalized by requirements of GOST 14 162−79. Commonly used steel grade 12H18N10T. From carbon and alloy steels, heat- and cold-deformed pipes are produced (GOST 21 729−76). Supplied capillary tube is soft and caged in coils and of certain length (unmeasured and measured) at request of customer.
Length of the pipe is produced
|Length marking||Length||Permissible deviation for the entire length|
|unmeasured||more than 300 mm|
|measured||up to 4000 mm||+15 mm|
|multiple measured||up to 4000 mm with allowance of 5 mm each time||+15 mm|
|in riots||up to 160 m|
Upon request, measured and multiple measured pipes are made with length of not more than 7 m.
Tubes are standardized — by outer diameter and wall thickness.
|External diameter||Standardization||Diameter tolerance|
|More than 0.6 mm||by inner diameter and wall thickness||up to 0.01 mm of maximum deviation of outer diameter.|
|More than 0.6 mm||outer and inner diameters|
|Less than 0.6 mm||in inner and outer diameters|
1. according to diameter — increased accuracy
2. wall thickness — normal accuracy.
3. with one-sided maximum deviation in accruing diameter and wall thickness
|Less than 0.6 mm||inner diameter and wall thickness|
1. according to diameter — increased accuracy.
2. wall thickness — normal accuracy.
3. with one-sided maximum deviation in accruing diameter and wall thickness.
Value of one-sided maximum deviation is permissible within limits of sum of maximum deviations. You can order tube with inner diameter without taking into account maximum deviations in wall thickness and outer diameter. Curvature of tube should not exceed 3 mm in section 1 m long. At request of customer, tube is supplied without editing. Not standardized: curvature of tube with external diameter of up to 1 mm and tubes arriving in riots or in scuffed state, while tubes should be without sharp bends.
Order formulation examples
1. Tube with external diameter of 3 mm, with wall of 0.5 mm made of nichrome H20N80, of usual accuracy in diameter and thickness, measured, 3500 mm long with standardization for mechanical properties and chemical composition: tube 3.0 0.5 3500 — H20N80 — A GOST 14 162−79
2. Increased accuracy is tube with external diameter of 3 mm and wall with thickness of 0.5 mm and length of two meters of nichrome with standardization in chemical composition: tube 3.0p 0.5p 2000 cr — H20N80 — B GOST 14 162−79
3. Tube with internal diameter of 1.4 mm and wall of 0.5 mm made of nichrome H20N80, of usual accuracy in diameter and wall thickness, unmeasured, with normalization in terms of mechanical properties: Tube ext 1.4 0.5 — H20N80 — V GOST 14 162- 79
4. Same tube of usual accuracy in wall thickness and increased in diameter 3500 mm in length (measured) with normalization according to mechanical properties. Tube vn 1.4p 0.5 3500 — H20N80 — V GOST 14 162−79
Stainless steel capillary pipe is indispensable in medical, food and chemical industries. Such stainless pipes made of nickel alloys 06H18N10T, 09H18N10T, 12H18N10T (diameter 0.3 — 5 mm, wall thickness 0.1 to 0.3 mm) GOST 14 162−79 TU14−3-972−79 are used in medicine and electronics, instrument making, in aircraft industry for piping (liquid or gas) and parts for special structures.
|especially thin-walled||Ø 4−102 mm, wall thickness 0.08 -1.8 mm||14−3-219−74; 14−3-894−79; 14−3-379−75; 14−3-501−76; 14−3-691−78; GOST 10 498−82 GOST 9941−81||elements of aerospace, nuclear, engineering, precision instruments|
|thin-walled surface of high quality||Ø 5−76 mm, wall thickness 0.3−5 mm||14−3-197−8; 14−3-760−78; 14−3-796−81; 14−3-550−90; 14−3-769−78; 14−3-770−78; 14−3-1462−8; 14−3-1070−81; 14−159−255−95; GOST 19 277−73||fuel and oil pipelines of aircraft, heat transfer circuits of core of nuclear reactors|
|heat resistant nickel based||Ø 5−76 mm, wall thickness 0.3−3 mm||14−8-37−2001; 14−3-571−77; 14−3-946−80||pipelines operating at elevated temperatures in aggressive acid-base environments, on lines for production of mineral fertilizers for varnishes and paints.|
|especially thin-walled leg-layer||number of layers 2−6: Ø 16 and 28 mm wall thickness 0.15 — 0.16 mm, number of layers 2 -12, Ø 38 and 48 mm, wall thickness 0.2 mm, number of layers 2−6: Ø 76 mm wall thickness 0.25 mm||14−3-1318−85; 14−3-1780−89; 14−3-499−86||highly sensitive sensors, bellows, connecting fragments in design of jet engines|
|thin-walled special purpose||Ø 4−120 mm, wall thickness 1−1,5 mm||14−3-310−74; 14−3-822−79; 14−3-1711−90; 14−3-1797−91||pipelines operating at elevated temperatures|
|especially thin-walled and ribbed from titanium alloys of grades PT-1M, PT-7M||Ø 8−80 mm, wall thickness 0.6−1.0 mm, Ø 7−48 mm, wall thickness 1.5−2, mm, four-rib 13 x 1.5 mm||14−3-843−79; 14−3-820−79; 14−3-1819−79||nodes of transport power plants, chemical pipelines|
|nickel NP-1A-ID||Ø 25−76 mm, wall thickness 1−5 mm||14−3-1591−84;||caustic soda production|
|Capillary from steel and nickel alloys||Ø 0.3−5 mm wall thickness 0.1 — 0.3 mm||14−3-972−79; GOST 14 162−79||Medical and electronic industry, instrument making|
Buy at best price
LLC «Electrovek-steel» delivers pipes at retail and in bulk. In price list, wide selection of stainless pipes of all its varieties with different wall thickness and diameter. Technical documentation includes data on chemical composition and mechanical properties of products. Fulfillment of orders — in shortest possible time. Wholesale buyers receive preferential discounts.