Nitriding structural steels
Evek GmbH offers to buy nitrided structural steel sheet and bulk rolled products at supplier prices. The supplier provides the required range of supply as well as product delivery to any location specified by the customer.
Features of this group of steels
Structural steels that contain titanium, vanadium and chromium - the elements that form nitrides - are the most suitable for nitriding. Nickel does not have such properties.
When nitriding steels, the modes of both the chemical heat treatment and the subsequent hardening and tempering should be particularly precisely observed, since otherwise the nitrides are destroyed.
Evek GmbH offers to buy nitrided structural alloy steels at economical prices from the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees the quality and range of supplies, as well as prompt delivery of the products purchased by the customer.
Nitriding alloy steels are used:
- In the manufacture of articles where high surface hardness and wear resistance are required;
- To improve the hardenability during heat treatment;
- To improve the impact toughness of parts operated under repeated short-term loads;
- For the manufacture of parts operating in chemically aggressive environments;
- In the manufacture of hot forging tools, as well as working parts of cold positive forging dies.