10Х17Н13М2Т - 1.4571 - aisi 316Ti tube
|Mark||Analogue||W. Nr.||Aisi Uns||En||Order|
|10X17H13M2T||EI448||1.4571||316Ti||X10CrNiMoTi18-12||Delivery from the stock, in stock|
Stainless steel pipe 10X17H13M2T (AISI 316Ti), thanks to a number of advantages, is very widely demanded today in industrial production, construction, petrochemical, medical, food, chemical, shipbuilding industry, as well as in a number of other areas.
The main components of the alloy are reflected in the numerical and alphabetic notation. The number 10 at the beginning of the acronym represents 0.10% carbon. X17 is 17% Cr, H13 is 13% Ni, M2 is 2% Mo, T is up to 1% Ti. The remainder is iron. The amount of chromium can range from 12-20%. The higher its proportion is, the higher the corrosion resistance is. If the amount of chromium is more than 17%, the alloy becomes resistant to corrosion in an aggressive oxidizing environment. Nickel not only enhances corrosion resistance, but also gives the alloy ductility and impact resistance. And without molybdenum and titanium the alloy would not be so strong and heat-resistant.
Percentage composition of the alloy
|Cold tube||9941-81||529||---||Without heat treatment|
|H/d pipe||9940-81||529||---||-- "--|
σB - short-term strength limit;
σT - yield strength for permanent deformation.
Production and use
Welded tubes of grade 10Х17Н13М2Т produced by means of TIG- or laser welding have seams with strength coefficient equal to one. This means that the strength of the weld and the base material are the same. Pipe is made: round and profiled. The latter differs in the shape of the cross section, which can be square, oval, rectangular, flat-oval. Profile square tubes are used in metalworking and mechanical engineering, in the manufacture of furniture. Welded rectangular section and square section pipes are used for metal structures (engineering and construction). Profile section is made on specialized machines from welded or seamless round tubes with compression in the rolls to the required parameters. The main advantages of pipes of rectangular, square cross-section:
- Reducing the weight of steel structures, and, therefore, the cost of metal.
- Ease of installation of constructible structures.
- Easy laying of rectangular pipes on flat surfaces.
- Stability of metal structures in the different directions of loads.
Buy at the best price
Evek GmbH sells a wide range of stainless steel rolled products. Alloy 10Х17Н13М2Т tubes are supplied:
- Non-measured length of the order of 1.5-10 m;
- Of variable length - within the measured length, with a marginal length deviation of +15 mm;
- Multiple of length - as part of the measured length with an allowance with respect to each cut of about 5 mm, but not more than +15 mm on the entire length. The smallest multiple length is 300 mm;
- Limited length - within measured length with a maximum length tolerance of 500 mm.
Product quality is guaranteed by full compliance with technological norms of production. The lead time is minimal. At wholesale purchases preferential discounts are provided. We look forward to your orders.