Metal hoses with flange connections
Metal hoses with flange connection technologically do not differ from metal hoses for welding, except for the flanges themselves. They have a similar way of production and manufacturing technology, as well as a similar bellows corrugated shell. The advantage of this type of connection is reliability, ease of installation, the possibility of multiple connection and disassembly.
|Dy||d||d1||d2||d3||D||No. of holes, n||Pressure Рраб (kg/cm2)||of flexible part, 1 m||fittings (2 flanges), kg|
Metal hoses with flange connections are used for transportation of liquid and gaseous media, including explosive and aggressive media in almost all industries. All stainless steel hoses for industrial use with flanged connections are made according to GOST, ISO 9001:2000, TUV CE, DIN. The main criteria for increasing the life of metal hose is a professional installation and proper operation of the pipeline.
Metal hose with flange connection 4657A with flexible part according to SRGS type.
High pressure metal hoses with flange joint 4657A and corrugated shell type SRGS, used for transportation of all kinds (including corrosive) medium, for connecting the pipeline, removing the vibration loads.
In order to increase durability and protection from mechanical damage the corrugated part of high pressure hose is protected - metal braid of net type. A cup is put on the braid of metal hose to unload the outermost corrugations, which covers part of the corrugations from the thermal effect of welding or soldering, reducing the bending stress in the area of fittings. The flange is welded to the flexible stainless part of the metal hose by argon-arc welding. Flexible part of hose is formed from steel profiled strip coiled along the spiral, thickness 0.15 - 0.4 mm, with further contact seam welding of corrugation apex. Metal hose with flange connection 4657A with flexible part of the type SRGS produced a diameter of 40 - 250 mm, the working pressure in the bellows of up to 25 atmospheres, and a length of 250 - 6000 mm. The form of the flange is free and rigid, in accordance with GOST.
- Working medium temperature in the range of -260 °С+ 800 °С
- P (operating) - working pressure, depending on the vacuum: not more than 280 kg/cm2;
- Operating environment: air, steam, water, gases, aggressive media, oil products;
- Operating conditions of metal hose with flange connection depend on the material and type of flange.
- Bellows material - stainless steel of 12Х18Н10Т, 08Х18Н10Т grades;
- branch pipe is made of stainless steel of 12Х18Н10Т, 08Х18Н10Т sorts;
- flange is made of stainless steel of 12Х18Н10Т, 08Х18Н10Т grades;
- flange type: loose, rigid.
- Working pressure (P operating) is given according to the temperature of 20 °C.
- Metal hoses with end fittings are made from a flexible single piece, whose length is 25 m.
Buy at a bargain price
Evek GmbH has a wide range of metal hoses in stock. We offer the best conditions for wholesale and retail customers. Products are certified. On our site you will find all the necessary information, Our online consultant is always ready to answer any questions. Internet address of the company:. We guarantee high quality and on-time delivery. We provide discounts for bulk orders.