When creating steel pipes for heating, high quality carbon steel is used. This allows the pipes to be strong and at the same time ductile. High technological effectiveness makes them easy to mount, cut, weld, bend, or apply other types of processing.
Advantages of steel pipe
- Low thermal coefficient of expansion, which allows for the embedding of steel pipes in concrete.
- Good conductivity of heat. But when the supply of cold water on the pipe appears condensate, which creates the preconditions for corrosion and increases the humidity of the walls.
- Resistance to the action of oxygen, chlorinated water.
According to material density:
Usually, for heating, they use seamless pipes Ø 16, 21 or 26 mm. soft or standard type.
- Little resistance to corrosion, which appears after 5-8 years. This creates clogging of the liquid in the system and increased friction of the water against the pipe wall.
- Low flow capacity compared to other types of pipes, which becomes even lower with the appearance of corrosion.
- Possibility of rupture when the pressure rises sharply.
- Unusual appearance, which does not always blend into the interior.
- Higher cost and work when installing or repairing.
Let's add that to increase corrosion protection, steel pipes are coated with a protective layer of zinc. But in order to join such pipes, you need zinc-coated fittings. If a welded connection is used, the protective layer is burned off, which creates a precondition for the development of corrosion on the weld.
Buy at a bargain price
Evek GmbH has a wide range of standard and nonstandard steel pipes in stock. Our representative offices are located. You can make a purchase without leaving the office, for example, online through the Company's website. To purchase you only need to place the order and click "buy" button. If necessary, our managers can consult you on any current issues. They will give you all necessary information concerning products, price range, and terms of sale. Lead time is minimal. In case of bulk purchases we provide favorable discounts. At creation of steel pipes for heating high quality carbon steel is used. This allows the pipes to be both durable and flexible at the same time. High technological effectiveness makes them easy to mount, cut, weld, bend, or apply other types of processing.